Overhaul Extrusion press
In collaboration with MIFA, and other sub-suppliers, UniteQ carried out a retrofit of MIFA’s 1,500 ton extrusion press, in the first half of 2019. UniteQ has been responsible for the hydraulic adjustments, preparing the machine for a new life. The machine has been adjusted to proportional technology, which substantially improves the machine’s performance. The retrofit project included:
- Revision of previous components;
- Replacement of the four main pumps;
- Replacement of the pipework;
- Replacement (and production) of all manifolds, control valves and control cards;
- Consult the CE validation of the entire machine;
- Commissioning of the entire project.